You will see from previous posts that EDZ Merino has great anti-bacterial properties and can be worn for many days without needing to be washed. However they will eventually need to be washed and there are a few simple 'easy care rules' to follow to look after your Merino garments.
We are often asked about how best to care for EDZ Merino and we thought we would share some tips to keep your Merino garments in great condition:
- EDZ Merino garments are machine washable to 30C
- Take care when the wool is wet as it is susceptible to damage, for instance do not wash with items that could catch such as jeans with rivets and zips
- Be careful when hanging out to dry, avoid using pegs
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Merino garments can be ironed, but please take care when doing so and use a low heat
- Beware of moths -moths can cause serious damage to your Merino wool!
- Although our merino wool garments are pre shrunk you may experience up to 5% shrinkage
If you look after your EDZ Merino garments you will get many years wear out of them.
If you would like any further advice on how to care for your EDZ garments then please contact us and our team will be happy to chat to you. You can ring us on 01900 810260 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please feel free to pop in to our outlet shop at 60 Main Street, Keswick CA15 6JT and our friendly shop staff will help you out.